Apply our structured, innovation-centred approach to starting your own company or leading innovation within a corporate environment.
- learn the basics of entrepreneurship, no matter what your background is
- learn how to solve entrepreneurial challenges and compete in a global economy
- go beyond a mere online course and build a network with classmates, alumni and different institutions related to entrepreneurship from across Europe.
The course is divided into 6 modules:
- Context and general entrepreneurship overview
- Business analysis and strategic management
- Organizational design
- Market competition strategies
- Leadership and team management
Take advantage of this free programme and embark on your road to entrepreneurship now!
This course has been developed by the blended learning BLUES project, co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the EU.