Module 5 of the course is about competing in the market and covers the following topics:
- 5.1 Defining the product and the brand (parts 1&2).
- 5.2 Defining the context: competitors, customers and other stakeholders (parts 1&2).
- 5.3 Defining the strategy for reaching the market: marketing mix.
- 5.4 Opportunities of digital marketing.
The instructors for this module are:
- Marina Gigliotti, Professor and Researcher in the Department of Economics at the University of Perugia (5.1 parts 1 and 2 and 5.2 part 1).
- Antonio Picciotti, Professor and Researcher in the Department of Economics at the University of Perugia (5.2 part 2 and 5.3).
- Marta Mussini, Manager procedures outside Italy at Pharmatech S.r.l. (5.4).